What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could only put one music album on your iPad, what would it be?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahah in keeping with the trend of my other threads, what single music album would you put on your iPad if you could only have one?

I think I would have to go with Best of Led Zeppelin...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Early-Days-Best-Zeppelin-Vol/dp/B00002SSRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1266274382&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Early Days: The Best of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1: Led Zeppelin: Music[/ame]

gpaisnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Johnny,

A man after my own heart. Best of LZ would keep me happy for a long time.

How about 1 album per day? Because on the 2nd day I'd go with Kaya by Bob Marley and the Wailers.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jethro Tull. Nightcap. Unreleased & Rare. But that's a 2 disk set. That or The Who's Quadrophenia. I'd be hard pressed to choose between those two.

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good choices all around...

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Japanese music, most of you won't even know what it is, but the best album I've heard in a long time is Namie Amuro - Past Future

If it had to be American music. Whatever the best 1980's mix CD I could find would go on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts