What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could only put one movie on your iPad, what would it be?

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
+3 on Inception.

Tombstone is a great classic too!

However, I could never watch any of these on an iPad. I don't get that, my 32" TV is way too small and has cruddy sound. I don't get where/ why one would watch a movie on an iPad?

Fred Garvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.......I could never watch any of these on an iPad. I don't get that, my 32" TV is way too small and has cruddy sound. I don't get where/ why one would watch a movie on an iPad?

With a quality set of headphones the sound is really good.

Lots of places....for example, laying in the v-berth of my sailboat, anchored up in a cove, before bed. Gently rocking....enjoying a favorite movie after a long day of sailing and an evening of steaks on the grill and drinks with friends.....

Hotels....in bed at night....a long plane ride....

iPad Air 32Gb Wi-Fi; 17" MacBook Pro; 24" iMac; iPhone 4; iPod Nano 6th Gen; iPod Shuffle; Apple TV 2

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This thread is interesting. If I could only have one movie on my iPad...I think it would be some feel-good, silly movie...nothing depressing or dark or war-like or evil. I like many of those kinds of movies, mind you, but if you only get one, then I pick the one that raises my spirits at any given time (but not one of those larger-than-life-hero-movies, either, or those unrealistic human praise type movies, argh!!). It would likely be a guilty-pleasure type silly movie which would never be worthy of any kind of award. :)

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With a quality set of headphones the sound is really good. Lots of places....for example, laying in the v-berth of my sailboat, anchored up in a cove, before bed. Gently rocking....enjoying a favorite movie after a long day of sailing and an evening of steaks on the grill and drinks with friends..... Hotels....in bed at night....a long plane ride.... iPad Air 32Gb Wi-Fi; 17" MacBook Pro; 24" iMac; iPhone 4; iPod Nano 6th Gen; iPod Shuffle; Apple TV 2

I can see how headphones improve the experience. When I play the few games I do, I only like to do so with headphones.

Thanks for the examples!

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Empire of the sun
( second choice would be Shindlers list!)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Fred Garvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking Battlefield Earth....or maybe Jack and Jill....possibly Leonard Part 6..... Or maybe Ishtar.

Tough decision!

iPad Air 32Gb Wi-Fi; 17" MacBook Pro; 24" iMac; iPhone 4; iPod Nano 6th Gen; iPod Shuffle; Apple TV 2

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats a hard one but M*A*S*H is in my top five.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Five Fingers" with James Mason as the spy Cicero with Michael Rennie as an Mi6 agent in pursuit.
Andrew

From Oz using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts