What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Ellen!

The message to connect to iTunes means to connect the iPad to itunes on your computer. Once connected, you can complete the restore.

To start a new thread, go to the first page in any forum and tap the post new thread button at the top right of the list of threads. On the next page, you can set the title and write your post. When you tap the create thread button, the new thread is started.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Bida01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone there
I M Marida Bida
I had my crush on iPad since I got my first one which was 1th generation.
And I did't miss out every generation so any questions are welcomed.

chrislowndes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a iPad 2 which I use for watching films at work, I use v download+ to save them but all sites keep going down, anybody know any decent film sites I can use please

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, chrislowndes!

The reason those sites you're using keep going down is because they're allowing illegal downloading of copyrighted movies. Legal movie streaming sites such as Netflix don't allow downloading of their content. If you want movies available for legitimate viewing offline, you'll have to purchase them

I've also deleted the other post you made on this same topic as we don't allow multiple postings on the same topic.

BFish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings, I am usually a lurker and have learned a great deal. I thank you all for that. I have an iPad Air and an iPhone 6, my wife an iPad 4 and an iPhone 5, and I also use an iMac. We just recently became an all apple family and am sure there will be questions. We are semi-retired.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings, I am usually a lurker and have learned a great deal. I thank you all for that. I have an iPad Air and an iPhone 6, my wife an iPad 4 and an iPhone 5, and I also use an iMac. We just recently became an all apple family and am sure there will be questions. We are semi-retired.
Welcome to iPad Forums, BFish! We'll be here to answer any questions you may have or help you solve any problems you run into.

ElleW1024

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi- Retired in Florida from CA, by way of ID and WA. iMac, MacBook Pro, iPod, iPad, 2 iPhones, and now waiting for delivery of an iPad Pro. Can't wait to play with it- if it ever gets here.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi- Retired in Florida from CA, by way of ID and WA. iMac, MacBook Pro, iPod, iPad, 2 iPhones, and now waiting for delivery of an iPad Pro. Can't wait to play with it- if it ever gets here.
Welcome to iPad Forums! We'll help you get the best out of your new iPad Pro.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to all who have recently joined. We hope that you enjoy this Forum and gain much information as you review each sections.

Again, welcome!

Skimonkey ~

Willow59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Newbee, From downunder Aussie Ulladulla NSW.Retired from building trade.Would like to help my wife with her iPad.We know a lot about iPads,especially what they look like and that's that.Will need help.Many thanks to all in Advance

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Newbee, From downunder Aussie Ulladulla NSW.Retired from building trade.Would like to help my wife with her iPad.We know a lot about iPads,especially what they look like and that's that.Will need help.Many thanks to all in Advance
Welcome to iPad Forums, @Willow59! If you can't find the answers to your questions by browsing the forum, we'll be glad to help in any way we can.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Willow59! Lots of helpful members on this forum. Just ask away. Having been in the building trade you'll understand the term "no job too small" :) So we say "no question too minor"
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts