What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

dvdjamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all...I'm in San Francisco and I've had my iPad mini 2 for almost a year now and besides various styles of iPod,this is the only electronic item i've owned by Apple. Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all...I'm in San Francisco and I've had my iPad mini 2 for almost a year now and besides various styles of iPod,this is the only electronic item i've owned by Apple. Thanks
Welcome to iPad Forums dvdjamm! We're here to help you get the most out of your iPad. If you have any problems or questions that reading the forum can't solve, don't hesitate to let us know.

dvdjamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums dvdjamm! We're here to help you get the most out of your iPad. If you have any problems or questions that reading the forum can't solve, don't hesitate to let us know.
Thank you,scifan57 :)

Arkadius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm an iPad2 owner (and I am also taking care of my Mom's Ipad) from Toronto, which is why I am joining this community. I think this is a good way to not have to go through Apple directly if there is a problem with the iPad, and likewise, if my knowledge of the iPad can help other users, then everyone benefits. I am also a fan of this great gadget and hope that becoming a member of this community will help enhance my enjoyment of the iPad. Merry Christmas everyone!

Arkadius

ChaserChick87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Maggie. A few days before the new year, I became the proud owner of an iPod Mini 2nd generation. My first ever tablet, and I am absolutely loving it! No problems so far, but I guess my only "complaint" is you can't use widgets. That's the one thing about my Android phone i really like (can I mention Android here?? Lol). Anyway, I plan to use my iPad for chasing storms. I have RadarScope on It, and the bigger screen will come in VERY handy for looking at radar. Well, that's all I have for now. :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Maggie. A few days before the new year, I became the proud owner of an iPod Mini 2nd generation. My first ever tablet, and I am absolutely loving it! No problems so far, but I guess my only "complaint" is you can't use widgets. That's the one thing about my Android phone i really like (can I mention Android here?? Lol). Anyway, I plan to use my iPad for chasing storms. I have RadarScope on It, and the bigger screen will come in VERY handy for looking at radar. Well, that's all I have for now. :)

Hi @ChaserChick87 ...welcome to the forum and congrats on your iPad Mini. Enjoy! :)

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin || iPhoneForums Moderator

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Maggie, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Great intro there! The storms you'll find are bound to be more dramatic on your Mini iPad, I'm convinced! :)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Maggie! Good luck with the storm chasing on your iPad mini.

ellencol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot believe how dumb I am, I cant even see where to post a new thread on here.

I purchased an Ipad2 on Ebay and got myself in a real muddle when setting it up, cannot get it to accept my password so decided the best thing would be to reset it to factory conditions and start again...........I got as far as the screen that says to connect to itunes but had no idea how to connect.

Please help this old grt grandmother before she pulls her hair out and I apologise for intruding on someone elses thread

Most reactions

Latest posts