What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Karen and Claire:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not so, please take a look at these manuals:​

Tekybrit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently got 2 IPad4's (one for my 3 year old son & one for my 81 year old mom).
Main problem I am having is understanding why the videos I take are placed in the photo folder? I cannot even see a way of transferring the video files to the video folder, any ideas?
Cheers

peeks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

The first thing I did after buying an ipad, was search for a good forum. Looking forward to learning a lot from this site.

Regards,
Peeks

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To the latest 3 new members,

Welcome to the forums. You will find that we are a very helpful bunch. You are joining a great worldwide community. In fact the known locations of 2 of you (India and the USA) demonstrate this.

Now, I suggest that one of the first things you do is to read the forum rules etc. Links to useful sections follow :-

The forum rules may be found here.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...pp/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8

The IPad manual is here.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/

Try these informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html

Most importantly, enjoy your time with us on the forums.

Then I recommend you use the forum search function to find threads to visit, read and ask questions there. This way, you should get a good response. :)

If you have any questions or comments please don't be afraid to post.

Thank you, and welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lw1515

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum...wanting to know how to turn the iPod off on the ipad. Thx!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, new to the forum...wanting to know how to turn the iPod off on the ipad. Thx!

Double tap the home button, slide until you see the music player on the bottom, hold finger on icon for a few seconds till they shake and tap the red circle with the minus on it. Then hot home button again.

Welcome to the forum

Attachments

• image-1589495894.jpg
    image-1589495894.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 143

MrDon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Recently got my iPad 2 and feel I am not utilising it to its full potential. So I was hoping on this forum I could pointed in the right direction.
Basically I am a guitarist and I am interested in recording my music through the iPad (even if it means mic'ing my amps) so I need suggestions for apps etc.
Also, what is the benefit of jailbreaking? I hear a lot about it but don't know what the benefit is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Don

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hi all

Recently got my iPad 2 and feel I am not utilising it to its full potential. So I was hoping on this forum I could pointed in the right direction.
Basically I am a guitarist and I am interested in recording my music through the iPad (even if it means mic'ing my amps) so I need suggestions for apps etc.
Also, what is the benefit of jailbreaking? I hear a lot about it but don't know what the benefit is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Don

Hi Don,

This article in PC Mag may be of assitance.
It doesn't completely answer your question but I thought it would be an interesting read.

GarageBand (for iPad) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

This YouTube demonstration may also be instructive.

Welcome to the forum.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts