What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If ipad2 problem?

ucajun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Louisiana at the present time. I have found a 32gb AT&T wi/3g about 60 miles from where I am staying at a Target store. I am returning to Houston Monday. My question is if I have a problem with the ipad2 (I'm praying I won't) will I have to return it to the store were it was purchased or to my nearest Apple store in Houston? Thanks for any information!!!

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ucajun said:
I'm in Louisiana at the present time. I have found a 32gb AT&T wi/3g about 60 miles from where I am staying at a Target store. I am returning to Houston Monday. My question is if I have a problem with the ipad2 (I'm praying I won't) will I have to return it to the store were it was purchased or to my nearest Apple store in Houston? Thanks for any information!!!

Keep your receipt and all packaging and you can take it to any Apple store or mail direct to Apple for service etc. You could also return for refund/replacement at any Target regardless of state/city.

I would jump on it if it's the one you want.

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts