1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

have my ipad2!!!

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by jim_joh, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jim_joh

jim_joh iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am back as a active member of this forum. Last week I placed a order with Apple store for my ipad2. Finally tired of waiting for a better delivery I cancelled my order & using the Target locator I found what I wanted at a Target store 15 miles away so now I am syncing it. I had a Zaggmate bluetooth keyboard for my ipad and found the ipad2 fits great and works just fine with it.
    I purchased the wifi only because I have the Bad Elf for gps & tethering plan on my iphone. So far I am a happy camper jim_joh
  2. youngun

youngun iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratulations Jim! Which model did u get?
  3. jim_joh

jim_joh iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought the 32gig wifi only white. The ipad I have is 64gig wifi & 3g and I never filled more that 9gig. I don't download music. I don't think the white will show the finger prints around the edges of the screen like the black does. jim_joh
  4. Twism86

Twism86 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very nice. I was at my local Target yesterday for other things (already have mine) and they had a few.

*hint hint capital region people*
  5. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    That is awesome!
  6. Captfx

Captfx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats, I also have the 32 white. This is actually my first Apple experience and now I know what the big deal was. I waited in line on 3-11 and could have gotten any iPad 2 I wanted. But I knew I wanted white and I have no regrets. I don't notice fingerprints on the bezael and anyone who sees it knows it is a 2. I did get 3G as I don't have a smart phone. However, after getting this I am thinking about a future iPhone 5.
  7. 1million

1million iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Congrats! I had to have my white IPad 2 on launch day so I gladly stood in line. I'm so happy I can't stop using My IPad 2.
  8. Fifi1992

Fifi1992 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats. To you. I live my white iPad have the 32 gig wifi 3G. Yes when people see it they know it's and iPad 2 unlike the black one