What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iDiscrete JB

McMafia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Previously during iOS 5.1.1 there's a Cydia tweak named iDiscrete JB v2.2, which hides the pictures and videos in the app. The app has an app vault which it can hide the other apps from Springboard. iDiscrete JB can hide itself behind an app on Springboard, and can only be launched upon entering touch sequence. This is the best hide photo app I've ever seen. Unfortunately upon upgrading to iOS 6, the app is no longer supported, and so far there's still no update regarding the app in Cydia. Does anyone know any update for the app, or any other similar tweak in Cydia to replace this? Thanks in advance!

stubby5000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi McMafia. I am the developer for iDiscrete JB and I am pleased to let you know that there is an update coming soon that will fix the bugs in iOS 6. Stay tuned...

livlyfkingsize

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi McMafia. I am the developer for iDiscrete JB and I am pleased to let you know that there is an update coming soon that will fix the bugs in iOS 6. Stay tuned...

Hi Stubby5000

Thank you for the update. Could you please let me know where can I follow the development of iDiscrete JB? I can't seem to find the new version in Cydia which is compatible with iOS 6 or above. And thank you so much for such a wonderful tweak

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Stubby5000

Thank you for the update. Could you please let me know where can I follow the development of iDiscrete JB? I can't seem to find the new version in Cydia which is compatible with iOS 6 or above. And thank you so much for such a wonderful tweak

In addition to this plea here, may I suggest you send an e-mail to the developer directly (via Cydia)? Given that this post is pretty old, you'll better your odds of getting a response (or that the the developer even sees it) if you e-mail them directly.

Just a thought...

Marilyn

livlyfkingsize

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank
In addition to this plea here, may I suggest you send an e-mail to the developer directly (via Cydia)? Given that this post is pretty old, you'll better your odds of getting a response (or that the the developer even sees it) if you e-mail them directly.

Just a thought...

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn.Will send a email now

Most reactions