What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really hope Apple takes note of JB tweak stats and builds popular tweaks into iOS

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow... I hadn't realised just how useful the Cydia tweak "five row keyboard" really is 'til I haven't got it. Upgraded tofrom 4.3.3 JB to 5.0.1 on Sunday, and now eagerly waiting for the 5.0.1 JB to get my fifth row back.

There are so many helpful productivity JB tweaks like five row keyboard that aren't mischievous in any way but are just really useful... so why doesn't Apple do the smart thing and include these tweaks formally in iOS?

And be good to see Apple compensating the tweak author for reuse of the tweak idea... e.g. payment, royalties, employment.

The way I see it... the JB community is a fantastic innovation sandpit which Apple could utilise as a free R&D resource and cream off the successful popular tweaks to make iOS an even better, competition beating, facility.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to put a spanner in the works, but 5-Row Keyboard for iPad is not currently compatible with 5.x therefore you could be without it for a long time, even once the jailbreak is available.

OP
J

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry to put a spanner in the works, but 5-Row Keyboard for iPad is not currently compatible with 5.x therefore you could be without it for a long time, even once the jailbreak is available.

Blimy... that ruined my day... but thanks for the update.

SethtimusPrime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

What? Nooooooo!!1!

Most reactions

Latest posts