What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iDespise iMessage !!

mrlewp87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I "bought" into it, and now have NO use for it. HOW can I replace it. Never mind apps like SendHub, which I have but have barely tried out. I want to know- what was there before iMsg.?? Don't need it, since I'm the only one in the home with Apple devices. ( I know, but you can "blah, blah".... And it "this and that"....DON'T CARE!!) Why I'm thru with it? .... Whenever I hit the Message icon, the iMsg. "Create, Sign On, Register" window holds messaging hostage!! I'm not doing any messaging unless I go along. Was there no default Message app out of the box?? An earlier post of mine, I had to ask WHY would iMessage allow me to waste time composing a sometimes lengthy message, only to then NOT ALLOW me to send it to the address or cell f my choice!! Thing is, that small "i" there, before Message- was very easy to miss- especially on the iPhone, with smaller screen. If I'm outta reach, OR it doesn't like the recipient I've chosen..... then DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!!! Done with it!

Most reactions

Latest posts