What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud button missing in settings

photosphere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 2 which I have been using for several months. When I set up the iPad to I did not setup iCloud. When I went in recently to look at setting up iCloud I noticed that the iCloud button is missing from settings. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

Reset your iPad. This won't delete data or change settings. Perhaps it will help iCloud reappearing in your settings.
To reset, press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both, your device will power up on it's own.

Hope that helps.

OP
P

photosphere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I have performed the reset of my iPad. However, the iCloud button is still missing from Settings.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried resetting all settings? This will reset all settings on the iPad to their factory default settings. You won't lose any data but you will have to renter passwords and redo your wallpaper if you use a custom wallpaper design.

To reset all settings, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings and tap the button.

If iCloud was hidden somewhere on your phone it will now be back where it normally is.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am confused by your use the the term iCloud Button. It make me wonder if we are talking about the same thing. Here is a screenshot of the iCloud settings on the iPad (iOS 8). Is this what is missing?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427346495.943541.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts