What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks - Recently opened

meddyliol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way, in iBooks, to access recently opened books? I find it infuriating to open another book then struggle to find the other one if I want to go back to it. My Nexus 7 is not as good as an ipad but the reader facilities are much better. I have a lot of books on my ipad (my choice).

Cheers

Brian

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the "My Books" tab (bottom left), you'll find "Most Recent" when you select "All" (All Books will be visible afterwards) at the very top.

OP
meddyliol

meddyliol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found it, thanks very much. I haven't got much hair left to tear out ;)

Cheers

Brian

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Nice. I never noticed that.

I tend to keep all my current and to-be-read books in the Books collection, then move them into another collection when done. The list stays reasonabaly short (4 to 15 books), so I seldom have reason to look for recent books.

But nice to know there is a way.

On the Kindle app I tend to remove books from the device if I'm not planning to reading them soon. This has the same affect, keeping the list of immediate reading material short. I can always look at the Cloud list, and search for older titles when needed.

I supose this is similar to the old bookshelf days, where books I was reading, or planning on reading were left out in plain sight, instead of being filed away on the bookshelf. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts