What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibooks help please

panther82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new ipad 2 user. I love the ibooks app and have downloaded several books, both free from Gutenburg and paid for from Amazon. No problems. However, my non-tech wife saw me reading away and thought it an excellent idea. I showed her how it worked and soon we were each reading a book.This is where the problem started. As required, our books appear in the Library. When my wife finishes reading for the day she closes the ipad. If I pick it up and open it, her book appears and I can find no quick way to get to the Library (it does not appear upper left) to choose my book. I have to write down her page number, retrace to page one, at which time the Library icon appears upper left, and choose my book. Of course, when I put the ibook down, my wife has the problem, and over and over. There must be a better way!

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you are on a page in the book, just tap the middle of the screen once and you will see the library button.

clothesfee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you may add several book marks by tapping the ribbon-like icon on the top right conner. Make sure you remember and remind your wife to do this every time after reading. So you could use the bookmarks to go back to wherever you left off last time.

Most reactions

Latest posts