What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ibooks fixed!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember the error that iBooks gave you if you jailbroke with greenpoison rc5? Well it is fixed! Greenpoison rc6.1 was released and I tried it and iBooks works! I haven't read in like 6 months because of that!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember the error that iBooks gave you if you jailbroke with greenpoison rc5? Well it is fixed! Greenpoison rc6.1 was released and I tried it and iBooks works! I haven't read in like 6 months because of that!

Why u wait so long? As soon as ipthe error was found with iBooks, there was a free cydia app available to fix it. Was like the very next day after jailbreak dropped. Lol I guess u never knew of the cydia tweak fix.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Why u wait so long? As soon as ipthe error was found with iBooks, there was a free cydia app available to fix it. Was like the very next day after jailbreak dropped. Lol I guess u never knew of the cydia tweak fix.

There was? Oh. What was is called?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You wanna know a great DigiBook I found? Lol check out Dark Prophecy...from the makers of csi. It's a great interactive book with bios, evidence, and a movie that is incorporated into the book. It will have u glued to the screen reading at nights. It's not free, like $8 or so but very well worth it. First time I read something that good or even a complete book in a verrrry long time and that's saying something.
You should check it also 1991-c4 if u haven't already. DigiBooks are the new wave of topnotch interactive books/novels. I loved it. Had me up many nights reading and watching the movies scenes after every few chapters or so. At least check the description out on it and u will this book is no joke. iPhone has the first DigiBook. The Dark Prophecy on iPad is the new sequel and release!

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
You wanna know a great DigiBook I found? Lol check out Dark Prophecy...from the makers of csi. It's a great interactive book with bios, evidence, and a movie that is incorporated into the book. It will have u glued to the screen reading at nights. It's not free, like $8 or so but very well worth it. First time I read something that good or even a complete book in a verrrry long time and that's saying something.
You should check it also 1991-c4 if u haven't already. DigiBooks are the new wave of topnotch interactive books/novels. I loved it. Had me up many nights reading and watching the movies scenes after every few chapters or so. At least check the description out on it and u will this book is no joke. iPhone has the first DigiBook. The Dark Prophecy on iPad is the new sequel and release!

I'll check it out.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:

There was? Oh. What was is called?

iBooks fix...lmao
Plus there was another method to fix using safari browser but can't remember details on it.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:

I'll check it out.

Do that, seriously! I can't wait till they release the new one. It really is a masterpiece, at least IMO ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts