What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want a clam our crux

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I basically like it,but also the mac keyboard too...cause I have a cover to just
Ut it in if I want to use it via tablet.I am not crazy of turning it around anr a keyboard is being on The back..I dislike reading that way.I know it,so as cool as it looks I may or may not like it.
I do type fst. Ut much more errors this way,tqype too quickly.

What would you do....

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the apple Bluetooth keyboard for serious typing but tbh it won't take long before you get used to the built in touch keyboard. It's well worth persevering as it means less clutter to carry around with you.
The trouble with cases which have a built in keyboard is that they vary greatly in touch which can put a lot of regular typists off.

@DM51 As long as you hold on to Nannie's hand, the trains won't get you....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To me a folding Bluetooth keyboard offers the best compromise. It's really small and so there's never the temptation to leave it behind, it has nearly full size keys and, unlike the Apple Bluetooth keyboard, it has a backspace and delete key. You can buy them on Amazon; they have iPad/iPhone specific keys too - like a Home button, volume and brightness.

Tim

OP
Nancybout

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.I was at the clam site,and almost bought it....than changed my mind,if I was able to REMOVE the keyboard and put it away,I would of gottn it.I prefer a hot case lol,and keyboard at home.I love the tablet aspect of it....I'm going to look into full sized keyboards.My job consists of loads of emails and I don't want to lug my laptop around nor do I want a netbook lol

Most reactions

Latest posts