1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Best keyboard (or keyboard-related) accessory?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by kylera, Nov 24, 2012.

1. kylera

kylera iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some may be wondering why I have "keyboard-related" in the title, and that's because I'm sort of on the fence regarding iPad keyboards.

I notice these days that the amount of typing and word processing I'm doing on my iPad is growing, and it's to the point where I would definitely see the benefits of a keyboard. While browsing through what's available, I noticed that I still have the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard that came with my iMac, but has been gathering dust, so I thought, why bother getting a new keyboard if I already have one? So I looked around for something to store the keyboard in and ran across the Incase Origami Workstation.

Having said that, if anyone has bought it, how has your experience been? Would you recommend an Origami Workstation + Apple keyboard over offerings by Logitech (like the Smart Cover-keyboard fusion, etc.)?
  2. hathaison

hathaison iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is not nessessary to buy iPad with smartcover keyboad.