What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought tracking would make it easier to wait?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey you are all more lucky than me, i will have to wait my friend forward it to me ... so two days more to wait .... :mad:

Tonyruggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woke up this morning and rolled over and grabbed my iphone to check my email. To my surprise I had an email from apple saying it shipped!! It's still in china though:mad:

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought mine was on the move but the tracking update this morning says billing recieved and shows it still in China.
Whoa is me!:p

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought mine was on the move but the tracking update this morning says billing recieved and shows it still in China.
I have the same status, in China, with a weird note next to the status:

THE SERVICE SELECTED IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE DESTINATION ADDRESS / DOWNGRADED, FORWARDED TO CONSIGNEE, SELECTED SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE

WTF does that mean????

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

THE SERVICE SELECTED IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE DESTINATION ADDRESS / DOWNGRADED, FORWARDED TO CONSIGNEE, SELECTED SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE

WTF does that mean????

It means Saturday delivery is not available to your address.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score

WTF does that mean????

It means Saturday delivery is not available to your address.
Thats exactly what I was hoping to hear, makes it all worth it...........

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not worried anymore although I see no more updates and it looks like my package is still in china. When went to the "in transit" on my tracking form itexplains that my orders is being shipped and I will receive on scheduled day. It said that you may not see anymore updates until delivery. Also my Credit card officially charged me for it today.:D

Most reactions