I really am enjoying coming here........

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by islandman, Mar 5, 2015.

1. islandman

islandman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I really am enjoying coming here, probably because I have set up a routine. When I'm ready to leave, I click on "mark forums read" which then needs verifying. So when I next visit to click on "New Posts" and there they are, everything that has been submitted whilst away.

I know it sounds simple, but initially some forums can be quite daunting and you're afraid you might do something wrong.

At the top right, is "Alerts" and it's my belief that displays a number if anyone has added to the thread/post that you've subscribed to. This is good really, as it's a reminder to acknowledge. All too often people make a post and fail to return, so if anyone has taken the time and trouble to respond, at least this sort of says Hey, look at this again!.

Further to that, somehow I have an email alerting me to the fact that someone has responded. So hopefully no-one is ignored intentionally.

2. Kieran2001

Kieran2001
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Dear islandman,
    Your account is automatically subscribed to have email sent when someone comments on a pod you commented on or sent you a message.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk