What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I get my first Ipad today. Should be here by noon CST. I am excited

acdcking12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had all android tablets. I enjoy android and really do like the OS. But it still has issues. It is not very mature yet. It still stutters, and generally I spent a lot of time just trying to get it to do what it was supposed to be able to do.

I pre ordered the Asus Infinity, but canceled when I heard that it has a few fairly big issues.

SO I decided to go the Ipad route this time instead. I am not a fan of Itunes, and well, Ok I hate Itunes. :) But I am sure I will learn to tolerate it.

Any suggestions as I move along?

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
acdcking12345 said:
I have had all android tablets. I enjoy android and really do like the OS. But it still has issues. It is not very mature yet. It still stutters, and generally I spent a lot of time just trying to get it to do what it was supposed to be able to do.

I pre ordered the Asus Infinity, but canceled when I heard that it has a few fairly big issues.

SO I decided to go the Ipad route this time instead. I am not a fan of Itunes, and well, Ok I hate Itunes. :) But I am sure I will learn to tolerate it.

Main suggestion is use search a lot on this forum, there are so many useful threads and everyone is so helpful.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
acdcking12345 said:
I am not a fan of Itunes, and well, Ok I hate Itunes. :) But I am sure I will learn to tolerate it.

Interaction with iTunes can be minimal now.

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
axis said:
Interaction with iTunes can be minimal now.

True. Now iCloud can pretty much function okay. Except for restoring backups

OP
A

acdcking12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my new Ipad 3 set up. I downloaded and set up 3 of the angry birds HD games.

They don't run real smooth. Is it because I have that retina display and the games simply werent meant to run smooth on that high of a resolution screen?

And also, if I buy an app on the app market, and install it. If I uninstall it and then go back to reinstall, it comes up asking if I want to buy the pro version. But I already did that. Is it a one time install then?

Last edited:

happy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
apple-zones.blogspot.com

I also want to buy a new iPad,and I heard that there are some kind of tablet computers,such as Neuxs 7,surface,kinder fire,I think that if I need try the new product,but I like iPad very much,and I have viewed a post:

[Moderator edit: Removed link to unrelated web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts