What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-Pad 2 Wfi problems

OP
A

agh55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again Alan - well, I'm running out of ideas - I think that w/ the second iPad showing the same DL speeds that my explanation of differences in the Wi-Fi radios likely applies; of course, does not explain the browsing activities variations that your describe.

You could go into Settings -> Safari and toward the bottom delete your history and whatever else seems appropriate - not sure that it would help. You could also install another browser(s) to see if the behavior is similar (I have a number on my iPad 2, including Puffin). Dave :)

OP
A

agh55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f:)Dave, I really appreciate the time you have taken to help me with my issue, really shows the world is a small place. I must download Puffin and see if it makes a diference, and once again thanks. Alan

OP
A

agh55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having the same issues in Safari with my iPad 2 since installing windows 8. After resetting the Network Settings and deleting all history , cookies and data from Safari , it has become a lot more stable. The downside is you have to reenter all your online passwords, etc...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
f:)Dave, I really appreciate the time you have taken to help me with my issue, really shows the world is a small place. I must download Puffin and see if it makes a diference, and once again thanks. Alan

No problem at all, Alan - will be interested to hear about your experience w/ another browser? Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts