What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad 2, Air play, web videos

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had just bought a Google TV. On a side note, google tv is cool but no where near a finished product, i returned it after 10 days. But I really just wanted it so I can play full episodes from nbc, comedy central and other sights on my tv. My question is will i be able to do this with the HDMI dongle and/or air play through apple tv. I have seen a bunch of talk of this feature but no one ever mentions web content playing ability. Thanks for your input

OP
F

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
google tv is a set to box like apple tv, roku, boxxee box etc. except it integrates your cable or satellite and a browser. the remote is a keyboard with a trackpad. its really cool but didn't advertise very much, and really isn't a finished product (most tv networks block it from playing their videos). but anyway i just wanted to know if i am on comedycentral.com on my ipad will it play anything on the sight or are there content block like google tv.

Most reactions

Latest posts