What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a Simple APP To collect Data

iLuviPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need a simple app or an app builder that can do as under:

1. Connect to an ftp server. Download a CSV. Say [Field Agent]

2. Use the CSV to Populate a List.

3. User [Field Agent] selects an item in the list and Collects Customer INformation in a SubList

4. The Sublist populates a CSV with Field Agent ID

5. Connects to an ftp server and Uploads the CSV.

I find apps that are able to build forms, apps that are able to ftp files but not both.

Or Perhaps I am Wrong?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rather than looking for an app that already fits your design model, look for an app that solves your problem.

There are a number of apps that support data collection with custom forms in the app store, and store the resulting data on a remote server.

OP
I

iLuviPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rather than looking for an app that already fits your design model, look for an app that solves your problem.

There are a number of apps that support data collection with custom forms in the app store, and store the resulting data on a remote server.

Thanks I will check it out. This has to be an app that is deployable. IE It is for a customer database and I cannot expect users to go through the configuration of setting up fields etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts