What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LOVE my new ipad mini!!

ahowe070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just super excited to have this device. I got the original ipad and took it back the next day. I just didn't care for it much, it was kind of heavy, unatural to hold. I ended up getting a 10'' android tablet to use for school although I hardly did. I changed schools and their online app was only for the ipad, so I checked out the mini. I loved the way it felt in my hand, so light and thin!! I was debating a 7 inch android before I knew about the ipad only app. The nexus 7 is $100 cheaper, but it's a $200 mistake if I don't find it user friendly. I took the jump with the ipadmini and couldn't be happier, I am a tablet person now!! It is so easy to use right out of the box, already charged and everything! It fits in all my purses, including my date night ones. It is comfortable viewing size for games and movies, with great speakers.

Thudson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Portability is what I love about mini. It's the best change that iPad went for me. The smaller, the more portable, the better. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts