What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Full Forced My SbSetting(HELP)

justin96s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:ipad-front:I Full Forced SbSetting and when i touch simply one icon and its auto reboot,when after reboot i do the same thing and its reboot again,I CANT DO ANYTHING

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Hacking section, where I think it will receive better attention

Tim

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:ipad-front:I Full Forced SbSetting and when i touch simply one icon and its auto reboot,when after reboot i do the same thing and its reboot again,I CANT DO ANYTHING

Are you atleast able to swipe to activate sbsettings? If so, once done, tap "more" then mobile substrate add ons and then I believe turn off full force, close sbsetting and it should respring. Then go into full force setting and turn it off for sbsettings.

If that doesn't work...then when was the last time you used pgkbackup? And do you have shsh blobs saved?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a bit weird. I would't imagine turning fullforce on for SBSettings would mess with the whole OS like that. I'm pretty sure I've turned it on before and it did nothing...
Seems weird that every icon press causes a respring because of this...

Let us know if OUTL4W's suggestions fixed it for you. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts