What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Discovered Apples Secret To The IPAD Success!

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I took a video of the iPad screen and slowed it down to frame by frame. To my amazement there is a message in the lower right hand corner which alternate the words "I love IPad" and
After four more frames the message changes to "I need another app". Yes it's true. Try it.
I think the only way we can break free of this bondage is to keep you thumb raised just over the lower right hand corner covering this message. I always wondered why I paused every time the keyboard would come up to login to the apps store. It covers the message!
I am working on reversing the video to see if I can pull out anything else

Beware! If I disappear the check the back rooms at the apple store.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed the same thing when I turned my Ipad counter clockwise.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
??
You mean you discovered some subliminal messages on the iPad ?
If correct show us.
"I am from Missouri"

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you like your iPad?
Have you purchased an app?

There ya go it's working what more proof do you want?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, let's reverse engineer the iPad's operating system, iOS - find out where those words are located and replace them with "I love Microsoft" and see if it still works. The ultimate test of subliminal advertising...

Tim

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
So, let's reverse engineer the iPad's operating system, iOS - find out where those words are located and replace them with "I love Microsoft" and see if it still works. The ultimate test of subliminal advertising...

Tim

Couldn't work on MS because the screen would refresh to slow and the jig would be up

Most reactions

Latest posts