What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dented my new ipad already!

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropped in in the driveway and the top corner has a huge dent! Thank god that was all but my OCD is kicking in hard!!!

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ahh atleast its still workable if u get a case i imagine you would kimd offorget about it or atleast i hope

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is why I bought AppleCare. I don't want to worry about this kind of thing. Stuff happens to the best of us. Sorry for your mishap.

Dawn Baggott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no, sorry to hear that....thank god it still works eh? Insurance is worth it for the next time - so easily done. I use protectyourbubble.com very good rates any cover everything except loss. Mine in a case but am sure my 18 month old border collie will work that one out....he can take the screen protector off my iPhone!

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a roocase on it. The case was damaged has a slit in it. I now put my iPad in a yoobao case so the dent is covered and I don't have to look at it. It's the top left corner. I'm grateful that nothing else was damaged but not happy at all with the dent :(

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropping it on a driveway (I'm supposing is some kind of rock or concrete) and coming away with only a dent, I'd be grateful lol. Sorry you messed your iPad up though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have fell foul to this recently. Absolutely gutted, after caring for my iPad like a baby for the last few months I was getting out of the car the other day with a bit too much in my hands then I somehow caught my iPad as it was falling, then did some kind of tap juggling with it before it eventually hit the small wall then landed on the pavement behind the wall. I closed my eyes and thought that's it I'm going to open the case and find a load of smashed glass. I was devastated, however I did have a zip up soft case on it, not very protective but it is not broken at least! Infact the case has had it because it landed on the zip which inturn dented the corner of my iPad :( lucky escape I would say. But still I understand your pain too....................

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i dropped mine in the bathroom but i got off light,it broke my case on the corner,thank goodness i had it on or I'm sure i would have had a dent in my iPad too,sorry about yours.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
therealriley said:
I also have fell foul to this recently. Absolutely gutted, after caring for my iPad like a baby for the last few months I was getting out of the car the other day with a bit too much in my hands then I somehow caught my iPad as it was falling, then did some kind of tap juggling with it before it eventually hit the small wall then landed on the pavement behind the wall. I closed my eyes and thought that's it I'm going to open the case and find a load of smashed glass. I was devastated, however I did have a zip up soft case on it, not very protective but it is not broken at least! Infact the case has had it because it landed on the zip which inturn dented the corner of my iPad :( lucky escape I would say. But still I understand your pain too....................

I'm sorry :(

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:
Oh that stinks! I with you on the OCD my friend. I would be the same way. No insurance?

No insurance!

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i dropped mine in the bathroom but i got off light,it broke my case on the corner,thank goodness i had it on or I'm sure i would have had a dent in my iPad too,sorry about yours.

Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts