What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dropped my ipad and now it has a dent, can the dent be fixed?

Macca12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dropped my iPad and now the corner of the iPad has a dent which makes the glass not sit flush with the rest of the iPad in that corner.
I'm really keen on getting this fixed and wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the place that could do this for me.
I live in Sydney and would be very great full if someone could help.

Attachments

• image-2099925143.png
    image-2099925143.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 2,954

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many members have reported that Apple have a 'no questions asked, one time only' we'll replace it policy if the damage was entirely accidental. Yes, take it to an Apple Store and it seems likely that they'll offer to replace it for you free of charge. There are numerous threads on this Forum that testify to this generous customer service from Apple - I guess they realise that a satisfied customer tells other people about the great service and, in the end, they win.

So, give it a try - mention iPF should there be any hesitation (it may be the individual sales person you talk to in the store is not aware of the policy) and let us know how you get on.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts