What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am evil and i must be destroyed!!!!!!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just hit "submit order" on a new iPad 4!!! So, now I will have two iPads - iPad 2 to take with me to work, etc., and iPad 4 for home and travel. This is the only place I can share this. This will be my Thanksgiving gift to MYSELF as I will be spending it with Miles only (my baby Yorkie) this year. I did buy the wifi only model so I will save a few buck. My current iPad is a VZW one which I only use my VZW iPhone hotspot outside of my apt. Where there is no wifi available. Work has wifi but I don't like to use it as I might as well just use the company laptop as it will no longer be private.

I never do anything like this, just feeling a bit frivolous and waiting for the new iMacs to arrive which may not happen until next year now. If I wasn't planning on purchasing it would be staring me in the face going nahhhh, nah, nah, nahhhh. Lol.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
I never do anything like this, just feeling a bit frivolous and waiting for the new iMacs to arrive which may not happen until next year now. If I wasn't planning on purchasing it would be staring me in the face going nahhhh, nah, nah, nahhhh. Lol.

That's exactly what the iPad mini and MacBook Pro are doing to me right now.. nahhh nahhh, lol.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just hit "submit order" on a new iPad 4!!! So, now I will have two iPads - iPad 2 to take with me to work, etc., and iPad 4 for home and travel. This is the only place I can share this. This will be my Thanksgiving gift to MYSELF as I will be spending it with Miles only (my baby Yorkie) this year. I did buy the wifi only model so I will save a few buck. My current iPad is a VZW one which I only use my VZW iPhone hotspot outside of my apt. Where there is no wifi available. Work has wifi but I don't like to use it as I might as well just use the company laptop as it will no longer be private.

Good for you...........as long as we all keep things in perspective and not go crazy it's a good thing.

I work to live not live to work................I love that saying!

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Good for you...........as long as we all keep things in perspective and not go crazy it's a good thing.

Yey!! You got the bug! :)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:

Thank you yes, no going crazy. First pad was a gift!!! I most certainly do not live to work!! Lol.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ardchoille said:
That's exactly what the iPad mini and MacBook Pro are doing to me right now.. nahhh nahhh, lol.

Exactly, now if I wanted to buy those they wouldn't be available now either ...

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
tlbaker said:

Excess! That's the spirit.
Just have fun.
:)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Thank you yes, no going crazy. First pad was a gift!!! I most certainly do not live to work!! Lol.

Woohoo--tlb...you gave in! Good for you-you have to do that, be frivolous every so often!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Woohoo--tlb...you gave in! Good for you-you have to do that, be frivolous every so often!

I am evil and I must be destroyed!!! Will you keep Miles for me??? Keep him in all of his good pee pee / doo dee treat-treats and hugs and kisses etc. etc. etc. !!! Lmao!!!! My 2004 PC is dying and she's getting senile so I am waiting w baited breath for the new iMacs to get in. I am sure there will be an iPad 5 in the next two weeks and we will be up to iPad 10 by the end of 2013 so why wait as there will always be a new one.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am evil and I must be destroyed!!! Will you keep Miles for me??? Keep him in all of his good pee pee / doo dee treat-treats and hugs and kisses etc. etc. etc. !!! Lmao!!!! My 2004 PC is dying and she's getting senile so I am waiting w baited breath for the new iMacs to get in. I am sure there will be an iPad 5 in the next two weeks and we will be up to iPad 10 by the end of 2013 so why wait as there will always be a new one.

For sure, Uncle Gabe and Auntie Ski can watch Miles and give him treats! ;)

I'm sure miles can't wait for his new iPad to come in!! :)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
Yey!! You got the bug! :)

In denial!! I need this new iPad, I do... He he he!!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Excess! That's the spirit.
Just have fun.
:)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Yes, I am supporting the American economy!!! My patriotic duty!!!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
For sure, Uncle Gabe and Auntie Ski can watch Miles and give him treats! ;)

I'm sure miles can't wait for his new iPad to come in!! :)

I should have bought him the mini!!! I haven't gone that crazy yet. I have to pay for the Stella & Chewys treat-treats / food supplement. All I can afford.

Most reactions

Latest posts