What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What am I doing wrong?

slappzilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Ipad 4 is supposed to be the fastest tablet on the market, right?

Why is my tablet so slow? the app store won't even come up now, just says "loading"

I am on a very fast wifi connection

The app store just loaded but when I click on something it takes forever in a day to come up. Same with when I use the browser...any browser.

My other apps are closed so I don't have a bunch of stuff running.

What am I doing wrong?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you check on another device? The Internet can be slow due to external factors.

Also, after an update you may need to reset your network settings.

Also, you may need to reboot your router and make sure it has the latest firmware.

And Internet speed is not really a function of iPad speed. Things beyond iPad impact net speeds.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This Ipad 4 is supposed to be the fastest tablet on the market, right?

Why is my tablet so slow? the app store won't even come up now, just says "loading"

I am on a very fast wifi connection

The app store just loaded but when I click on something it takes forever in a day to come up. Same with when I use the browser...any browser.

My other apps are closed so I don't have a bunch of stuff running.

What am I doing wrong?

If those are your network speeds you surely don't have a problem........those are awesome numbers.
The app store does have issues loading occasionally...........especially after something like a Christmas holiday when a ton of new owners are downloading apps from Apple servers.

Last edited:

Most reactions