1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hungry Shark Trilogy HD Out Soon For iPad

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    [​IMG]

The iPhone version of FGL’s Hungry Shark has already been a massive hit, with over 700,000 paid downloads of Parts 1 and 2, and a further 8 million downloads of the free version. Now the HD version is getting ready to chomp a chunk out of your iPad. The game has been tailored specifically for the iPad, and features all of the content from the iPhone games plus the very latest instalment and Game Center achievements. Gameplay involves fighting giant enemies, navigating treacherous volcanic tunnels, and battling through three massive levels to reach the top of the food chain, and the leaderboards.

And now, in response to popular demand, the biggest and best Hungry Shark game so far gives you the opportunity to play Hungry Shark HD on your TV, using Apple’s VGA Adapter, with the option of using your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless controller.

Source: Future Games of London
  2. Future Games of London

Future Games of London iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

This is our first post, we are the developers of Hungry Shark Trilogy HD, which is now available on the app store.

Thanks,
    Paul.
  3. Pwilkins

Pwilkins iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hungry shark part 3

Part 3 is killing me! :). I do well on parts 1&2, but I am stymied by the locked gate and how to get out of the secret lair alive! But I will keep at it. Well done!