1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How to use my iphone 4 most of the time ?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by make2012better, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. make2012better

make2012better iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All

I travel a lot , I now using iphone 3 for all oversea 2 nd hand phand. My iphone 4 alway using when I stay in singapore.

My iphone 3 home button have been repair once. And still not so good .

My question is due to iphone 4 sim card is macro . All my oversea sim card is normal.

I cannot cut my oversea sim card to macro size.

My problem is when I use macro sim adaptor with iphone 3 very hard to insert .

Any solution so I can use iphone 4 as main phone , during singapore or oversea ?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.445494,103.806473
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,666 / 0
    The only suggestion I can give you is to visit our sister forum, iPhoneForums.net, and ask them there.

We talk about the iPad here - and most of us don't no nothing about SIM cards and the like! :D

With that, I'll close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.