What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How-To: Get Flash on your iPad

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
flash-on-ipad.jpg

We at iPadForums.net believe fully in having full access to the devices that you pay for. In this case it means having a jailbroken iPad if that fits for you. If not, more power to you. We don't condone pirating software however and that's why we limit our iPad Hacking section to discussions without those topics.

Engadget has posted a great How-To/Walkthrough though showing you just what's necessary to get Flash on your iPad. No more having to sit around and wait for Steve Jobs to change his mind about what you should or shouldn't be viewing on your iPad.

Be sure to click this link for the full rundown: How-to: Install Flash on your jailbroken iPad (for real) -- Engadget

And don't forget you can discuss this and any other iPad Jailbreaking techniques in our hacking section: iPad Hacking - Apple iPad Forum

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...I think that is excellent. I believe I'm gonna go ahead and do the jailbreak thing now.

Most reactions

Latest posts