What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to fend off attackers?

Kennyb23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have someone who constantly attacks me and drains my money, is there way to get stronger faster? I can't buy new land etc cuz he steal everything, any advise would be greatly appreciated

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you stashing your money in your vault? You should keep as little money exposed as possible ... and increase the size of your vault as needed. Also, spend all your money on units rather than holding it for expansions or more buildings. The more units you have, the less inviting a target you'll be. You'll also have a better chance of minimizing the damage from an attack or even repelling it.

While your unit count is small, you can expect frequent attacks. As the count increases, fewer rivals will choose to attack. In the meantime, just keep that money in your vault and spend as much as you can adding units.

Most reactions

Latest posts