What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did I lose almost all my money being attacked?

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never had this happen before. I've been raided many times, and usually I lose a percentage of a buildings value. During attacks, I've lost some cash and units. Today, I had about $1.7 million cash on hand getting ready to buy a new money building. Only $500,000 was in my vault while I'm waiting for an increase in vault capacity to kick in.

I was just attacked several times by one player. He lost half the attacks on me, but still managed to walk away with all but the $500,000 I had in the vault. I didn't think this could happen. How did he get all my unprotected money during the attack? I am totally baffled by this. I thought only a percentage of exposed money could be lost. I have never been able to rob all an opponent's money during any attack I've ever done, so what happened here?

Most reactions

Latest posts