What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How soon will you purchase the iPad?

How soon will you purchase the iPad?

• Pre-Order

Votes: 100 51.8%
  • Day 1

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Within the first month

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Within 3 Months

Votes: 26 13.5%
  • Wait for iPad v2

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Never, Don't have a use for it

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will you purchase the iPad as soon as its released?

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heck yeah! I'm so stoked for this I can't hardly wait :D

tinaADV1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Hi,My name is Tina.I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.My special interests or skills are:- HTML- SEO- Web design- Internet businessI am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,My name is Tina.I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.My special interests or skills are:- HTML- SEO- Web design- Internet businessI am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

Glad you found us! We are really excited about the potential of this new product and we can't wait to share it will all of our members :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ill pre order it since apple is a big company. And people knowing a new apple system is coming out, it will be almost inpossible to buy it.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ill pre order it since apple is a big company. And people knowing a new apple system is coming out, it will be almost inpossible to buy it.

That's true...now that we are getting closer to announcement, I'm thinking I'm going to have to pre-order it as well :cool:

Heynewgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, First off I want to say I have been immersed in Windows my entire life, and I am 41. This will be my first Apple product and I have to say I am quite excited. Hello to all of you. I am not knocking any Apple products its just that I have always used windows where I have worked. Now ON TO THE SLATE.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, First off I want to say I have been immersed in Windows my entire life, and I am 41. This will be my first Apple product and I have to say I am quite excited. Hello to all of you. I am not knocking any Apple products its just that I have always used windows where I have worked. Now ON TO THE SLATE.

You would get a better welcome if you made a thread in the introduction section.
New Member Introductions - Site Assistance - Apple iSlate Forum

None the less, welcome to islate.

new2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really torn on this one, it would really depend on pricing and how awesome the device really is, and the abilities it has. I have a really good laptop right now, i was looking at netbooks for something cheap that i can take with me on the go, that's not a big laptop. This would be really nice, if priced right and has the options i need.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bump! Be sure to vote!

huskur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i will wait.....should have had flash and been widescreen from the start. I am sure some will like it and get it right away but for me its a failure

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was hoping for a wide screen, but after reading this: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/138-ipads-aspect-ratio-4x3-better-then-16x9.html

I'm not sure it really matters all that much. The main reason I want an iPad is for web browsing.

I would love to see flash on the device though, maybe Adobe will keep the pressure on and we'll see flash integrated on a future version of the OS.

i will wait.....should have had flash and been widescreen from the start. I am sure some will like it and get it right away but for me its a failure

Most reactions

Latest posts