What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often you connect your iPad to computer (iTunes)?

How often you connect your iPad to computer (iTunes)?

• Multiple times a day

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Once a day

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Once a month

Votes: 36 15.4%
  • Rarely (except OS upgrade/jail break etc.)

Votes: 59 25.2%

• Total voters

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
about once a month or whenever theres new magazines and comics usually i downloaded them to pc first in pdf format:ipad-keyboard:

funnyunkle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
youtube-downloader.tripod.com
I often link into iTunes and find it still after these many years cumbersome. What helps a little is using apple configurator to set up a profile and also using updates to occurs over wifi.

Additionally, I have automatic app installing turned on the devices. Which is not always a great feature. Apples all or nothing settings toggles have advantages and disadvantages.

TCR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I connect my iPad to computer multiple times a day.

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I connected it just once since I bought it, I have an iPad 4 and I bought it like 1 month ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I connected my first generation Ipaf to back up the information because I am purchasing an iPad 3 and I want to set up my iPad 3 exactly as the iPad 1 is and not lose any information.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Last edited:

SonicBodhi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bennettb said:
I don't own a computer anymore and have not connected to one since I walked out of the apple store. You need to add Never as a choice.

Bobbi

Actually, by definition, the iPad is still a computer, despite its compact size relative to the traditional PC setup. The fact that it uses touch screen input rather than a keyboard and mouse is irrelevant. Touch screen monitors for PCs have been around for years. And for those who hate using the onscreen keyboard you can get a traditional keyboard that plugs into the charging port.

If you need more storage, Seagate now makes a wireless hard drive that can be read by the iPad with the accompanying app which is free in the app store. So you're no longer limited to the arbitrary onboard storage limitations of 16, 32, or 64 GB. They come in two models, the Wireless Plus which is a 1 terabyte drive, or the GoFlex Satellite, which is 500 GB. Oddly, they are both the same price at $199.00.

Most reactions

Latest posts