What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long did your iPad battery last?

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad is still going strong but my iPod classic gave up it's ghost!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought my first iPad, an iPad 2 in November 2011 and I've noticed no lessening of the battery performance as of yet.

Brontesmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine is also running great and no doubt that they all contains a sturdy material made battery enough to last for a long continuously except of its regular use .

OP
Wildfire

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As w/ the other posters, I've owned my iPad 2 for over two years (spring 2011) and the battery health is reported to be 100% using THIS UTILITY - suspect the battery will be fine when I decide to buy a new iPad - :)

Thanks for the tip. Just d/l the app and Wow what great info! Says mine is still 100% after ~15 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tristandcarroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Mimi's battery life is attached. Nearly 2 days off charge with nearly 12 hours usage. Mainly browsing, downloading apps and playing a few games. This is my first iPad and I'm quite impressed with it especially After a slew of Android tablets with 4 hour battery life.

Attachments

• image-1730764101.jpg
    image-1730764101.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 517

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a 3, going fine. Gave 2 to son, still works. 1 went to daughter and then granddaughter, still going.

Bobbi

aze_bite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
12 hour browsing only

Sent from my iPad 4 16gb wifi +4g using iPF

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Ipad 1 (bought first week it came out) and my husband's Ipad Ones (his was bought August after they came out) are showing degradation of batteries. Mine is dedicated for music only, taking the place of my Touch whose battery is totally kaput LOL. My Ipad 3 is doing just fine, being used a lot daily, bought the day it came out. My intention, if the Ipad 5 is sufficiently lighter and thinner, hopefully even faster processor, is to buy a 64 GB LTE and my husband will inherit my 3. It has plenty of life left.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received my iPad 2 in April, 2011 and have used it heavily every day since and it hasn't missed a beat.

And according to the App (that Giradman has kindly supplied a link to above) the battery health is at 100%. Woohoo!

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received my iPad 2 in April, 2011 and have used it heavily every day since and it hasn't missed a beat.

And according to the App (that Giradman has kindly supplied a link to above) the battery health is at 100%. Woohoo!

Ditto. Bought my iPad 2 in October of 2011 and to this day I can't believe how long the battery lasts and how fast it charges. Whatever technology they are using for these batteries needs to be in the battery hall of fame, if such a thing exists. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts