i was going to preorder the 256 ipad pro 2 12.9" from best buy and get a $50 gift certificate for 'free' along with it, but they dont allow shipping on that for some reason, and its apparently sold out at the stores near me. but i see they do still have in stock the 64 memory version. i have the 32 gb memory 5 yr old ipad and ive never really had any memory issues, and the new one is double that, plus $100 cheaper, i think that would be probably fine for me, i would rather just get the 256 but its out and i dunno how long itll be out for, plus ill lose out on the $50 gift card if i dont pre-order one today, and they will ship the 64 mem version. its not anything for work that would need lots of memory for professional programs or anything and i usually just play about 2-3 games on it as pretty much the only main downloaded stuff aside from a little bit of comixology, so should i just get the 64 version or would i be better off losing the $50 and waiting for the 256 version to come back in at my area. thanks.