What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My perfect iPad. What would you change?

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only print on my desktop at most a couple times a year, I don't need the ability on ipad

I've had a lot of people ask me about printing, which is odd; it's been at least a year since I printed something at home. I wonder if people asking for this function would really use it all that often.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad, and there isn't much I would change. Would like better organization for apps, but 4.0 will bring that. And direct wireless printing would be nice, though not something that I need often.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As much as you want the weather and stock apps, I don't want them. And if they are preinstalled, they cannot be removed. You can get free stock and weather apps to download, why add something to all iPads that many would not want?
I didn't see a stock market applet that was free. Which one are you thinking of?

I really wish that they would put iPad versions up for the clock, weather and stocks applets. There's no reason they couldn't be optional, like the iBook reader.

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
I don't want to jail break and those that say I should use a pc... I understand however, id like a pointer device. Sometimes I have it upright and I dontnwant to reach up and touch the screen.

So let me use a magic mouse. Front/rear facing camera.

Expandable memory.

File management. Tighter integration with "the cloud" regarding file storage and integration from the os so that apps can store and access files easily from "the cloud".

Last edited:

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've found myself, perhaps 5 or 6 times over the past weeks, needing to print a doc that I just created / changed on my iPad. Getting over to my MacBook to print is a bit of a pain.

As far as camera - no thanks! I keep my iPad in a sturdy case - I would hate to have to remove it from the case every time I need a picture.

More memory, faster processor, bigger screen - don't need em and wouldn't want them. Multi tasking would be nice and it's coming (in some form) fairly soon. Also the file management will be good.

I think, reading the comments I see on this board, most people are happy with their iPads. I hear some of the frustrations re the wifi - but it's fairly easy to discount those if our wifi works well.

Most reactions

Latest posts