What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you Interchange between two apps

rque

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do I have to keep closing & opening if I'm working on two apps at one time ? Any ideas?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you double tap the Home button, that opens up the multi-task bar at the bottom of the screen. This shows all the currently 'running' apps and you can move between them by tapping on the icon of the app you want to move to. It's the best the iPad has to offer, I'm afraid. You can't have two apps open on the Home screen at the same time, for example.

Tim

OP
R

rque

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you double tap the Home button, that opens up the multi-task bar at the bottom of the screen. This shows all the currently 'running' apps and you can move between them by tapping on the icon of the app you want to move to. It's the best the iPad has to offer, I'm afraid. You can't have two apps open on the Home screen at the same time, for example.

Tim

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts