What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you drag and drop??

leicaguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to iPad and have run into a problem. How do you drag and drop. Specifically, I am trying to drag images in Flickr from a tray of images to a group icon. But when I try to drag it the image doesn't move, the page scrolls. Any suggestions?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, the question is not "that dumb."

The problems are (1) you are expecting a quick answer on an international forum. Our rules require a member wait 48 hours for a reply because of this - you must allow time for members to see your question. In addition, page views are just people who've read your thread, but they may not be registered members who can respond to your question (only registered member may post).

Second, which ties in to the first, is that someone may not know the answer or the person who does have the answer jhasnt seen your post. So, we ask for a bit of patience - wait the 48 hours and if you get no response, then "bump" the thread.

I know I skipped over the question yesterday because I don't know the answer. Well, other than you can't use drag 'n' drop on an iPad (there's no mouse to "hold" the file). I am sure there are ways, on the site, to move files around, but I don't know them. Maybe you could ask the Flickr support section?

Marilyn

Most reactions