What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i clic and drag pics

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do no how to clic and drag pics.i need to move some photo.

I'm not quite sure what you mean here. Do you want to re-arrange the photo thumbnail icons in the iPad's Photo app, or move photos from one folder to another in Photos.

If you want to move photos from your PC <->iPad then you need to do this using either iTunes via a sync, by emailing the photos from one platform to another or using a third party app, such as GoodReader, which can move files between PCs and iPads using either the USB connection or via WiFi

Tim
Scotland

OP
R

Ray59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I'm not quite sure what you mean here. Do you want to re-arrange the photo thumbnail icons in the iPad's Photo app, or move photos from one folder to another in Photos.

If you want to move photos from your PC <->iPad then you need to do this using either iTunes via a sync, by emailing the photos from one platform to another or using a third party app, such as GoodReader, which can move files between PCs and iPads using either the USB connection or via WiFi

Tim
Scotland

Hey,i cant seem to understand how to switch the order of my piks on my iPad , its really anoying it wont let me Slide them in the order i Want themTo go in.

Most reactions

Latest posts