1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sync problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Stratta, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Stratta

Stratta iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to sync music from itunes on my computer to a new ipad2 - I've taken the drag and drop route from my library to the device under "music" when manually managing. The sync seems to hang for a while under "preparing to sync" but looks to complete. Nothing seems to populate the ipad when I look under music and the folder which I've dragged and dropped to ("Music" within the device) is greyed out with no ability to play. Any ideas?
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +956 / 0
    Hi there...I am going to move this to the help section where you should get better attention.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
    Connecting to the iTunes Store.
    iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html