What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Can I Synch Complete Outlook Mail History on IPAD?

GCThomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
  • The main reason I have to return to my heavy laptop at home or office, is to find the history of an issue before I reply. Storing 200 old emails just isn't enough. I get 200 a day. I want to stay out in the marketplace, not sit at my desk.
  • Outlook 2007, PC, Windows 7, POP3 Client, No exchange server
  • I believe I have plenty of storage available for data from my outlook.pst file and my archive.pst
  • Thanks for your kind consideration and suggestions

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
200 is the local storage. As long as you've got an internet connection you should be able to look at older emails. Just scroll to the bottom of the mail list and choose to load more emails.

I don't know of the search feature will pull in emails from the server with an Exchange account. I recommend experimenting to see if it will. Combine it with the load more feature. My only Exchange account (GMail) has far too little traffic for me to test it myself.

There are also some apps that will read .pst files. Check out the App Store. You could periodically export and import your important mail folders to one of these apps on the iPad. I don't do this, so I can't recommend a specific app or method.

Most reactions

Latest posts