1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hoping for expert help.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by hashcrash, Oct 19, 2011.

1. hashcrash

hashcrash iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everybody,

Greetings from sunny Antigua. I bought my iPad 2 in England in July and all was well - until - charging has become progressively slower and slower, and this week it doesn't seem to be charging. I've tried about 5 or 6 different cables, all of which work with my iPhone. I have the charger and cable that came in the box. It also doesn't sync anymore with my MacBook air.
    I notice that on the iPad 1, the internal dock connector is silver and I can clearly see all the "teeth" of the connector. On the iPad 2, the internal dock connector seems to be black and I cannot see the teeth.
    Any thoughts anyone!

Many thanks.