What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hii.. Ipad can do this ?

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hii ,, my name is benny ^^
Let's get to main question :
1. Can ipad2 play movie on website that required flash player to play , just like PC ?
2. Can ipad2 download movie on youtube / any website that have link to download ?
3. Where can i download the lastest music .mp3 / better , to stored at my ipad2 ?

Haha , please understand me , because i am a newbie , so i have a lot of question to begin with .. ^^
If any word spelling gone wrong , please be gentle on me ..

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry the iPad does not support flash, and for a good reason, HTML 5 is superior, but let's not go there; it's a sore subject on iPF.

And to download YouTube movies you would have to jailbreak.

And to download music, just launch the iTunes app.

OP
P

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

Read here about flash.

You are doing fine Benny!

Thanks , sweetpoison , you really help me alot of it , now i know the reason why ipad can't compatible with flash player .

Sorry for the late reply , my ipad was on update procces to ios 5.0.1 , it was great !

Anyways , thanks for answering my question .. ^^

OP
P

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Sorry the iPad does not support flash, and for a good reason, HTML 5 is superior, but let's not go there; it's a sore subject on iPF.

And to download YouTube movies you would have to jailbreak.

And to download music, just launch the iTunes app.

Thanks for answering my question ,

But , why my ipad can't download music from iTunes ? ..

If i go to "music" in my ipad it's say "cannot connect to iTunes store" how do fix it ? ..

Haha ..

Natman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Benny.

Have you entered your itunes account details into your new iPad? This would prevent access if you haven't done this yet.

Hope that helps...

Most reactions

Latest posts