What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hii ,, i wanna ask the ios problem ,,

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hii ,,my name is benny .. Some senior here please advice me ^^
Main question :
1. I bought a ipad2 3 g with ios 4.3.5 ( original from apple ) was installed , so i wanna ask , can i downgrade my ios bellow the 4.3.5 ? Or that mean my device min. Ios is 4.3.5 ? And now i was already update to ios 5.0.1 , haha ,,

2. When i was update my device (ipad2) i didn't create back up for 4.3.5 , because i was half careless and half didn't know how to create backup , so can i backup to 4.3.5 again ? Will iTunes that automaticly create back up for my device ?

Just that's my question .. Haha ..

Thanks for answering , your guys answer are priceless for me .because it's a knowledge .. ^^

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Benny,

If the earliest version of iOS that you have had on your iPad is iOS 4.3.5 then there is no way that you can go to a version of iOS earlier than that.

As for going back to iOS 4.3.5 from iOS 5.x.x then backups are immaterial as they only save data, you would have needed to have saved your SHSH blobs from iOS 4.3.5, by the sound of it it's highly unlikely that you have your blobs saved so you are now stuck at iOS 5.x.x but don't despair......if its a jailbrake that you are after then there are plenty of folks working on them and hopefully, like buses, there will be one along shortly!

The Archangel

OP
P

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Hi Benny,

If the earliest version of iOS that you have had on your iPad is iOS 4.3.5 then there is no way that you can go to a version of iOS earlier than that.

As for going back to iOS 4.3.5 from iOS 5.x.x then backups are immaterial as they only save data, you would have needed to have saved your SHSH blobs from iOS 4.3.5, by the sound of it it's highly unlikely that you have your blobs saved so you are now stuck at iOS 5.x.x but don't despair......if its a jailbrake that you are after then there are plenty of folks working on them and hopefully, like buses, there will be one along shortly!

The Archangel

Just as i thought , T_T ..

I can't back to ios 4.3.5 that mean i can't jb too T_T

It's Ok ...

Anyways , thank for advice ^^

Most reactions