What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wanna ask about iTunes , please help me ;(

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hii all ,, my name is benny i just join ipf a while ago... So there's is many thing that i can't understand
Please bear with me if my question it's too simple ..

Here the question ( maybe it's a simple question for your guys , but i think's it's pretty difficult to me) ^^

First question :
Here i wanna ask , about iTunes on my ipad2 3g wifi , i can connect my iTunes in my pc, but when i go to ( Music - Store ) it's will automaticly open iTunes and will appear a blue box content " unable to connect iTunes store " , how should i fix that problem , i already search on google , but no result for fixing . Unfortunately the place i lived now have no apple store because it's a small island. If the place i lived now have apple store , i think i will tell them to fix this problem ,,

second problem that make me dizzy is i can open safari , app store , all apps it's normal just the iTunes have problem..

Sorry if any word spelling gone wrong

Anyways , thanks for giving me advice .

Hehehe

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It may be that the country you are in does not allow access to the iTunes store, specifically the Music section. If that's the case, it's not you or Apple, it's your country's problem/decision.

So, have a Google about iTunes being allowed in whatever country you are in. There are ways you can access a different country's iTunes, we'll just need to know where you are.

Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts