1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi from Bruce

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Bruce S, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Bruce S

Bruce S iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love this forum and have learned a great deal from it. Have been doing lots of thread reading and found out double tap home button leads to the lock screen button (thanks for the posted video). Found lots of suggestions on apps I should try.

I am a older person getting close to retirement, presently work as a forklift mechanic. I got a 3G 64g iPad mainly to use in my motor home for GPS navigator, internet when on the road and am working on setting up a backup camera to work with it. I got the motor home last spring but had to spent all last summer fixing it up. Its a GMC with Olds 403 front wheel drive and tandem rear trailing axles. The year before I got started building a UH18spw hovercraft and planned to finish it this sumer but the GMC interfered with my plans.

Below are the pictures of the GMC and a finished UH18spw. Just found out that I cannot upload pictures from the iPad. I was going to use the GMC picture for a lock screen on the iPad

Bruce

Attached Files:

2. freebirdforever

freebirdforever iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Bruce, you can use photobucket to upload photos to the internet from the ipad
  3. Bruce S

Bruce S iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks freebirdforever
    Will try photo bucket. Like I said this is a great forum

Bruce
  4. gulmi

gulmi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, this forum has answered all of my questions.