What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Bruce

Bruce S

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love this forum and have learned a great deal from it. Have been doing lots of thread reading and found out double tap home button leads to the lock screen button (thanks for the posted video). Found lots of suggestions on apps I should try.

I am a older person getting close to retirement, presently work as a forklift mechanic. I got a 3G 64g iPad mainly to use in my motor home for GPS navigator, internet when on the road and am working on setting up a backup camera to work with it. I got the motor home last spring but had to spent all last summer fixing it up. Its a GMC with Olds 403 front wheel drive and tandem rear trailing axles. The year before I got started building a UH18spw hovercraft and planned to finish it this sumer but the GMC interfered with my plans.

Below are the pictures of the GMC and a finished UH18spw. Just found out that I cannot upload pictures from the iPad. I was going to use the GMC picture for a lock screen on the iPad

Bruce

Attachments

• GMC wallpaper.jpg
    GMC wallpaper.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 138
  • UH18spw.jpg
    UH18spw.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 152

gulmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes, this forum has answered all of my questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts