What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi From Rochester, NY Area

DaveHancock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased the iPad 2 for my wife. She visits with our two daughters and with her Mother a lot and wanted a convenient way to access the Internet. Our one daughter recently acquired an iPad 2 (her Husband stood in line at 6am at the Apple Store at the Mall of America on the 3rd day they were released). My wife was "sold" so Mother's Day was a good excuse.

As we are a PC house I am looking to integrate her iPad into the existing systems as much as possible. I have a small business calibrating video systems and the software that I use only runs on a PC - so I am pretty much stuck there. I was, however, an early user of Mac's - first at work (Kodak) and then at home. Eventually we were forced at work to adopt the PC and I found it worthwhile to move to the PC at home as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts